Wednesday 12 December 2012

Music Video: Possible Locations

For the start of the video, I will need a house setting for the couple to begin in. This will be a room at my house.
Also for the couple I need a car setting, I can also provide this with my car.
I have also been in contact with the Mars Bar in Worcester about using their performing space and having an audience in. They said that was fine, and the band also agreed that this would be a good idea and they can get their followers and friends and family to come along to be part of the audience, this is something the band has done before and they said that it worked very well.
Also for one another scene with the couple I want to use the side of the river in Worcester at night this will be fine as no permission is needed for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment